Taipoil GearLube EP5 is a high-pressure gear oil formulated with sulfur-phosphorus additive, high-pressure additive, meeting the performance requirements of API GL-5, MIL-L-2. 105B and 3000A. This oil does not affect the environment due to its free of chlorine and lead, corrosion resistance, excellent demulsibility, and foaming resistance.
|Taipoil Gear EP 90 GL-5||1.250.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
1.710.000 VNĐ/Can 25L
13.370.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
|Taipoil Gear EP 140 GL-5||1.350.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
1.860.000 VNĐ/Can 25L
14.530.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
|Taipoil Gear EP 90 GL-5 Plus||1.310.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
1.800.000 VNĐ/Can 25L
13.950.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
|Taipoil Gear EP 140 GL-5 Plus||1.420.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
2.000.000 VNĐ/Can 25L
15.200.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
- High thermal, oxidation resistance against scale formation.
- Bearing large loads, preventing corrosion of details.
- Does not affect the environment because it does not contain chlorine and lead.
Mineral oils and additives.
Oil meets the following requirements: SAE 80W-90 & SAE 85W-140.
Used for highway traffic, closed and open industrial gearboxes. The oil is also suitable for the lubrication of threaded gearboxes, bearings, sliding components.
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bucket of 18 Liter, can of 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||SAE 80W-90||SAE 85W-140|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84–0.88||0.84–0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||150-170||380-420|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 200|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05||Max 0.05|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -9||Max -9|