RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE:
Lictor 500 is a modern engine oil formulated from refined mineral oil with an advanced lubricating I-ON additive system combined with specialized performance additives to combat the harmful effects of high temperatures inside the vehicle. machine, helping the car to operate smoothly and durable.
- The latest I-ON additive system, incorporating anti-slip oil cutting technology at high speed, high temperature, ensures lubrication and maintains viscosity stability.
- High thermal and oxidation stability helps the oil have a long service life, preventing the formation of deposits in the engine.
Mineral oils and additives.
Oil meets the following requirements: SAE 20W-50, API SJ, JASO MA2.
- Suitable for 4-Stage motorcycles with high requirements for stability and smoothness, API SJ quality is recommended from famous brands such as Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, SYM, KYMCO …
- To ensure lubrication efficiency, an oil change should be done after 2000-3000 Km.
Preservation and Safety::
- Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bottle of 0.8 Liter, 1 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical Data||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.86–0.89|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||19-21|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 110|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 230|
|Total base Number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||Min 6.5|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05|
|Foaming at 93,5oC (ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0|
(The above are typical figures obtained that are generally accepted in production but do not constitute specifications)