Taipoil ISO is a high-quality hydraulic oil designed for use in circulating systems, vacuum pumps, and hydraulic systems. Produced from refined mineral oils with American performance-enhancing additives.
|Bucket 18L||1.395.000 VNĐ|
|Can 25L||1.905.000 VNĐ|
|Drum 200L||15.100.000 VNĐ|
|Bucket 18L||1.405.000 VNĐ|
|Can 25L||1.920.000 VNĐ|
|Drum 200L||15.200.000 VNĐ|
- High oil stability.
- Good resistance to corrosion and rust.
- Excellent water separation and foam resistance.
Mineral oils and additives.
Used for hydraulic systems working under medium pressure conditions.
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bucket of 18 Liter, can of 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||46||68||100|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84–0.86||0.84–0.86||0.85–0.87||0.85–0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||44-50||68-73||95-105|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 110||Min 110||Min 110|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 200||Min 200||Min 200|
|Water content in V/m (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05||Max 0.05||Max 0.05||Max 0.05|
|Foam, sequence I (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 30/0||Max 30/0||Max 30/0||Max 30/0|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -9||Max -9||Max -9||Max -9|