Taipoil Freezin is a high quality refrigerant compressor oil formulated from refined paraffin oil, suitable for use in refrigeration systems with ammonia and hydrocarbon refrigerants.
|Bucket 18L||1.030.000 VNĐ|
|Can 25L||1.410.000 VNĐ|
|Drum 200L||10.980.000 VNĐ|
- The oil is optimized for refrigeration compressor systems that require oil separation.
- Has high thermal and oxidation stability, maintains good oil properties even under high compressor discharge temperature.
- Controls sludge formation and sludge formation, making it easy for oil to lubricate throughout the system, extending the service life of oil and equipment.
Mineral oils and additives.
- Lubrication and cooling of refrigerant compressors using ammonia refrigerants: in industrial refrigeration systems, refrigeration equipment, ice production …
- Oil is also used in refrigeration compressor systems using hydrocarbon refrigerants such as Propane, Butane, iso-Butane …
- Do not use for refrigerant compressor oil: CFC, HCFC, HFC.
Oil meets the following requirements: DIN 51503 KAA, KE.
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bucket of 18 Liter, can of 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||46||68|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84–0.86||0.84–0.86|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||44-50||68-73|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -27||Max -24|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 210|
|Acid Index (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 664||Max 0.03||Max 0.03|