Taipoil PP is a high-quality fertilizer granulating oil that is formulated from refined base oil and anti-moisture alkyl amine base additive in the fertilizer granulation process.
|Drum 200L||14.840.000 VNĐ|
|Drum 200L||15.300.000 VNĐ|
- Excellent resistance to adhesion helps fertilizer seeds evenly and does not clump.
- Surface protection is good against moisture, against dissolved or re-bound fertilizer particles.
- Environmentally friendly because the oil is biodegradable.
Mineral oil and premium additives.
Oil meets the following requirements: ISO VG 32, 150.
Specialized industrial oils for the granulation process, especially suitable for fertilizer production technology by steam
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bucket of 18 Liter, can of 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||150|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84-0.88||0.84-0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||140-160|
|Viscosity index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100|
|Flash point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 200|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05||Max 0.05|
(The above data is collected as typical figures in general, accepted in production but do not constitute specifications).