RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE:
Lictor F5 is a high-quality gasoline engine oil with an improved additive system to enhance lubrication, anti-wear, and anti-corrosion to suit the lines of cars and passenger cars operating at high speeds and moderate loads.
- Ability to protect the surface of absolute parts, against corrosion, mechanical abrasion, ensuring maximum engine tightness, and fuel efficiency.
- The oil has a very high thermal and oxidation resistance, helping the oil to always maintain its lubricating effect, prevent the formation of deposits, help the engine to last, and reduce the oil change and engine maintenance cycle.
- Thanks to its high mobility, it makes it easy to start at low temperatures, ensuring the circulation of lubrication and cooling at high temperatures, suitable for vehicles that have to work for a long time and continuously.
Mineral oils and additives.
Oil meets the following requirements: SAE 20W/50, API SJ.
- Oil is recommended for new generation car engines using natural gas intake or turbochargers from reputable brands that require SJ quality levels: Toyota, Honda, BWM, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors, Das Auto …
- To ensure efficiency, the oil should be changed after 5000-7000 Km of operation.
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bottle of 4 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Chỉ tiêu kỹ thuật||Phương pháp thử||Kết quả|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.86–0.89|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||19-21|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 110|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 230|
|Total base Number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||Min 6.5|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05|
|Foaming at 93,5oC (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18|