RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE:
Lictor gear oil 140 is a multipurpose transmission and transmission gear oil. Synthesized from highly refined mineral oil with anti-corrosion, anti-wear, and oxidation additives.
- Protects and lubricates the gear surface, provides good corrosion resistance, prolongs the service life of the equipment.
- Good oxidation and heat resistance, which helps maintain the long-term oil and equipment performance, and reduces maintenance costs.
- Effective against corrosion of iron and copper.
Mineral oils and additives.
Oil meets the following requirements: SAE 140, API GL-1.
- Used in car, truck, passenger car, and closed circulation systems.
- Used in manual drive systems, drive bridges, helical gear differentials, and screw drives in road transport vehicles.
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bottle of 4 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84–0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||420-460|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200|
|Water content by vol/mas (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -9|