RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE:
Lictor 2T is an advanced gasoline blended lubricant specially formulated with JASO technology to counteract the harmful effects of high temperatures inside a motorcycle engine.
Formulated to help protect engines against dirt and pistons.
- The soot-free technology ensures complete fire, keeping spark plugs, pistons, and cylinders clean.
- Good lubricity when mixing 1:50 gasoline, ensuring tightness for maximum engine performance, fast acceleration.
- Absolute engine protection.
Mineral oils and additives.
Oil meets the following requirements: SAE 30, API TC, JASO FB.
Suitable for 2-stroke motorcycles from Japan and Europe.
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bottle of 1 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.85–0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||11-12|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 95|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 220|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -9|