Taipoil AWS is a high-quality anti-wear specialized hydraulic oil, formulated from a refined base oil enhanced with performance additives, especially using the most advanced anti-wear additive system, combined with molecular technology. I-ON protects the surface, making the oil-resistant to extreme pressure and high temperature with long service life oil requirements suitable for hydraulic systems working in extreme conditions.
|AWS 32/46/68||1.525.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
16.550.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
|AWS 100||1.550.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
2.125.000 VNĐ/Can 25L
16.900.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
|AWS 150||1.560.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
2.140.000 VNĐ/Can 25L
17.000.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
|AWS 220||1.575.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
2.155.000 VNĐ/Can 25L
17.120.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
|AWS 320||1.605.000 VNĐ/Bucket 18L
2.200.000 VNĐ/Can 25L
17.500.000 VNĐ/Drum 200L
- Thanks to the production of refined raw materials and advanced additive system with absolute anti-wear, combined with molecular I-ON technology to protect the metal surface, helping the oil to be used effectively in hydraulic systems. in the most extreme conditions.
- High thermal and oxidation resistance, able to operate at high temperatures while maintaining lubricity and transmission.
- Controls sludge formation and sludge formation, making it easy for oil to lubricate throughout the system, extending the service life of oil and equipment..
Mineral oils and additives.
Oil meets the following requirements: ISO VG 32/46/68/100/150; ISO 6743-4: HM; DIN 51524 HM; Parker HF-0, HF-1, HF-2; Eaton M-2950-S, I-286-S3; MAG P68, P69, P70; Bosch Rexroth RE 90220; ANSI/AGMA 9005-E02-RO; JCMAS P041 HK; GM LS-2; AIST 126, 127;SEB 181222.
- It is used for hydraulic drive systems for propeller pumps, gears, pistons, plastic injection machines, presses, hydraulic presses, and industrial circulation systems working under heavy-duty, high capacity, and highly variable operating temperature.
- Hydraulic systems in construction equipment and vehicles: excavators, bulldozers, crane systems, forklifts … require a long-term operation, heavy loads, and must work outdoors.
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bucket of 18 Liter, can of 25 Liter, Drum of 200 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||32||46||68||100||150|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.84–0.86||0.84–0.86||0.84–0.86||0.85–0.88||0.85–0.88|
|Kinematic viscosity at 40oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||30-35||44-50||68-73||95-105||140-150|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 100||Min 100||Min 100||Min 95||Min 95|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 200||Min 210||Min 220||Min 220||Min 240|
|The ability to separate water at 54oC||ASTM D 1401||Max 5||Max 5||Max 10||Max 10||Max 15|
|Foam, sequence I (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 10/0||Max 20/0|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -18||Max -15||Max -15||Max -15||Max -12|
|Oxidation stability (hours)||ASTM D 943||Min 8000||Min 8000||Min 8000||Min 8000||Min 8000|