RECOMMENDED RETAIL PRICE:
Lictor F7 is a high-grade gasoline engine oil designed for passenger cars and new passenger cars, operating at high speeds, large loads, for a long time and continuously
- With the most advanced ester technology, it helps to create a thin but uniform and firm oil film on the surface, resistant to corrosion, abrasion, increases lubricity and increases engine performance while protecting performance. the engine in all operating conditions.
- The oil has a very high thermal and oxidation resistance, helping the oil to always maintain its lubricating effect, prevent the formation of deposits, help the engine to last, and reduce the oil change and engine maintenance cycle.
- Thanks to its high mobility, it makes it easy to start at low temperatures, ensuring the circulation of lubrication and cooling at high temperatures, suitable for vehicles that have to work for a long time and continuously.
Mineral oils and additives.
Oil meets the following requirements: SAE 15W/40, API SL.
- The oil is recommended for use in newer car engines with natural gas intake or turbochargers from reputable brands that require the SL quality level: Toyota, Honda, BWM, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors, Das Auto …
- To ensure efficiency, the oil should be changed after 8000-10000 Km of operation.
Methods of preservation:
Stored under the roof, in a dry, cool, temperature below 60oC.
- Avoid prolonged and frequent contact with the used oil.
- To protect the environment, dispose of oil properly.
- Bottle of 4 Liter.
- Or package meets to customer’s requirements.
|Technical specifications||Test methods||Results|
|Density at 15oC (Kg/l)||ASTM D 4052||0.86–0.89|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100oC (mm2/s)||ASTM D 445||14-16|
|Viscosity Index (VI)||ASTM D 2270||Min 110|
|Flash Point COC (oC)||ASTM D 92||Min 220|
|Total base Number (mgKOH/g)||ASTM D 2896||Min 8.5|
|Water content by vol/mass (%V)||ASTM D 95||Max 0.05|
|Foaming at 93,5oC (ml/ml)||ASTM D 892||Max 10/0|
|Pour point (oC)||ASTM D 97||Max -24|